RAPID ASCENT ORGANISES OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE AND NICHE SPORTS EVENTS ACROSS AUSTRALIA. WE ARE GOOD AT WHAT WE DO AND WE LOVE DOING IT!
Regarded as Australia’s leading adventure sports event management company, Rapid Ascent organises off-road, adventure and niche sports events across Australia ranging from mass participation adventure races (the world’s largest!) to boutique mountain bike festivals and unique trail running events. We conceive and host our own events and also offer other organisations and brands custom event management services (see further down for more details).
Rapid Ascent currently hosts a number of major events across adventure racing, multisport, mountain biking and trail running disciplines. In addition, we are also contracted to manage the logistics for several other events including the Mother’s Day Classic Geelong and the Coastrek Series. And we always have more adventure event ideas bubbling away in the background.
Importantly, our races and events are about much more that the sports we happen to love, they’re about appreciating the great outdoors, promoting environmental awareness, healthy lifestyles, community participation and creating a friendly festival atmosphere for everyone.
Rapid Ascent Pty Ltd was established in November 2004 and is owned by John Jacoby and Sam Maffett.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOUR BRAND OR EVENT?
We’re not just event organisers; we’re adventure athletes ourselves and have a vast amount of international experience across a range of sports and events. Our experience as competitors helps us to develop and deliver events that will excite and challenge EVERY participant – from weekend warrior to pro – while our business experience ensures maximum return is provided to the local community, sponsors and event stakeholders.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible:
- Customer Service
- We are committed to providing competitors with a supreme level of attention, service and assistance to help them achieve their objectives.
- Industry leading event website with revolutionary results systems, photos and pre/post event information and media log facilities in providing high res images for publishing
- Race Courses
- The course is central to every race with all efforts pursued to provide participants with the best of what they came for – achievement.
- Media Exposure
- Attention and exposure within general and sports specific media – what other races hire film crews to capture imagery for newsfeeds?
- Sponsor Servicing
- We ensure those involved gain maximum returns and exposure through websites, marketing, collateral and by industry expo’s that are integrally involved with the events conduct.
Rapid Ascent provides the following services:
- Event administration and planning
- Event directing
- Course design and logistics planning
- Event marketing, including location and race promotion
- Sponsor liaison and contracts
- Community education and participation
- Volunteer training and management
- Event photography and video concept and planning
- Event risk management
- Athlete matching service (for teams)
- Training programs
- Organised group training
Rapid Ascent is the leader in adventure event management and has been awarded numerous accolades, including:
- 2009 Australian Event Awards – finalist in the best Sporting Event Category for the Anaconda Adventure Race.
- 2008 – 2009 Worlds Biggest Adventure Race with the Anaconda Adventure Race at Augusta, WA.
- 2010 Best Adventure Race – presented by Outer Edge / Wild magazine.