ADVENTURE RACE - CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS
TRAIL RUNS - CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS
Come and raid the mountain this summer at Falls Creek’s magnificent adventure playground with the inaugural Falls Creek Mountain Raid. ENTRIES OPEN CLICK HERE
From the course designers that bring you the
Swisse Mark Webber Tasmania Challenge.
- WHEN: 15 & 16 February, 2014
- WHERE: Falls Creek Alpine Village, Victoria (4hrs drive from Melbourne)
- WHAT: 2 day navigational adventure race; AND trail running races
- ENTRIES: ARE OPEN CLICK HERE
- T-SHIRT: Event t-shirt for all Mountain Raid Adventure Race team members
MOUNTAIN RAID ADVENTURE RACE
A two-day navigational adventure race through the unique alpine landscapes around Falls Creek in summer time.
Teams of 4 raid the mountains whilst running on superb alpine trails, mountain biking on flowing single track through stately snow gums, paddling on the stunning Rocky Valley Lake surrounded by lofty peaks, whilst working together with your team mates to navigate your way around this challenging adventure course.
- Kayaking, trail running, trekking, mountain biking – all navigational.
- Full and Half Course options available.
- Read the course description page for more details
FINAL EVENT PROGRAM AND RACE INFORMATION FOR ADVENTURE RACE COMPETITORS - ** CLICK HERE **
MOUNTAIN RAID TRAIL RUN
CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS
A Trail Run will be held in conjunction with the adventure race providing an opportunity for running enthusiasts to experience the spectacular alpine trails and lofty mountain summits as part of an incredible trail running race.
- 8km and 14km races – both spectacular
- Open to runners of all abilities.
FINAL EVENT PROGRAM AND RACE INFORMATION FOR TRAIL RUNNERS - ** CLICK HERE **
Falls Creek, Victoria – a remarkable alpine environment featuring the stunning Rocky Valley Lake.