Your off-road summer adventure awaits with a bigger and better second edition of the Falls Creek Mountain Raid, at Falls Creek’s magnificent adventure playground.
IN A SNAPSHOT
- WHEN: 14 and 15 February, 2015
- WHERE: Falls Creek Alpine Village, Victoria (4hrs drive from Melbourne)
- WHAT: 2 day navigational adventure race AND series of trail running races
- ENTRIES: Now open - ENTER NOW
- T-SHIRT: Event t-shirt for all Mountain Raid Adventure Race team members
Check out your 2015 Falls Creek Mountain Raid results here:
All competitors should download and read the relevent event program, which contains important information about your race/s.
MOUNTAIN RAID ADVENTURE RACE
A two-day navigational adventure race through the unique alpine landscapes around Falls Creek in summer time.
Teams of 4 raid the mountains whilst running on superb alpine trails, mountain biking on flowing single track through stately snow gums, paddling on the stunning Rocky Valley Lake surrounded by lofty peaks, whilst working together with your team mates to navigate your way around this challenging adventure course.
- Kayaking, trail running, trekking, mountain biking – all navigational
- Full and Half Course options available
- Read the Course Description page for more details
MOUNTAIN RAID TRAIL RUNS
A series of Trail Runs will be held across the weekend, providing an opportunity for runners to experience the spectacular alpine trails and lofty mountain summits around Falls Creek.
- 10km Alpine Ash Run - Saturday morning
- 3km Summit Sprint - Saturday afternoon
- 9.6km Rocky Valley Run OR 19km Heathy Spur Run - Sunday morning
The trail runs are open to runners of all levels, whether you're after a leisurely jog through the pristine mountain air or a hard core, off-road challenge to test you.
Check out the Course Description page for more details.
Falls Creek, Victoria – a remarkable alpine environment featuring the stunning Rocky Valley Lake and the Bogong High Plains. Falls Creek is 4 ½ hours from Melbourne, an easy day’s drive from Sydney and under 2 hours from Albury.
Check out the Travel and Accommodation page for more info.