Come and raid the mountain over summer with the second edition of the Falls Creek Mountain Raid, at Falls Creek’s magnificent adventure playground .
- WHEN: 14 and 15 February, 2015
- WHERE: Falls Creek Alpine Village, Victoria (4hrs drive from Melbourne)
- WHAT: 2 day navigational adventure race; AND trail running races
- ENTRIES: Open in Septmeber 2014 - stay tuned for details
- T-SHIRT: Event t-shirt for all Mountain Raid Adventure Race team members
MOUNTAIN RAID ADVENTURE RACE
A two-day navigational adventure race through the unique alpine landscapes around Falls Creek in summer time.
Teams of 4 raid the mountains whilst running on superb alpine trails, mountain biking on flowing single track through stately snow gums, paddling on the stunning Rocky Valley Lake surrounded by lofty peaks, whilst working together with your team mates to navigate your way around this challenging adventure course.
- Kayaking, trail running, trekking, mountain biking – all navigational.
- Full and Half Course options available.
- Read the course description page for more details
MOUNTAIN RAID TRAIL RUN
A Trail Run will be held in conjunction with the adventure race providing an opportunity for running enthusiasts to experience the spectacular alpine trails and lofty mountain summits as part of an incredible trail running race.
- 8km and 14km races – both spectacular
- Open to runners of all abilities.
Falls Creek, Victoria – a remarkable alpine environment featuring the stunning Rocky Valley Lake.