Travel & Accommodation in Noosa
Welcome to Noosa
Welcome to the Noosa region, with its beautiful beaches, lush green hinterland, stunning coastal national park, pristine river, cosmopolitan lifestyle and lively calendar of events – it all adds up to an unforgettable holiday escape.
With an inspiring dining scene and year-round warm and sunny climate, Noosa is the ideal place to kick back and escape from it all!
The official Tourism Noosa website provides the easiest and most comprehensive way to plan your next holiday in the Noosa region, with up-to-date information, tips and deals on a range of accommodation, tours, events, dining options, retail and much more.
There’s also everything you need to know about where to go, what to see, how to get here and how to get around. Explore our beautiful region online and you will appreciate why Noosa is rated as one of the most popular holiday locations in Australia.
Noosa Tourist Information Centre & Free Accommodation Booking Service
For friendly advice, information on what to see and do in Noosa, and to use our free booking service, contact Noosa’s Visitor Information Centres. Noosa has three fully accredited Visitor Information Centres in town – look for the yellow italicised ‘i’. Our fully trained Holiday Consultants and Volunteers can help you with: Free booking service for all accommodation, tours and transportation bookings (Hastings Street Information Centre); Maps and brochures; Great local advice and directions; Restaurant and dining options in the Noosa region
Visitor Information Centres are located at:
- 61 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads (next to the Surf Club) - (open 9am - 5pm, 7 days)
- Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin (open 9am- pm, Monday-Friday)
- Parkyn's Hut, Poinciana Ave, Tewantin (open 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Sat & Sun)
For further information - http://www.visitnoosa.com.au/
Phone - 1800 002 624 or 07 5430 5000
RACV Noosa Resort: Official Event Hotel
The RACV Noosa Resort is the official event hotel. We recommend you book your stay at the 5 star resort located in Noosa Heads.
Bring your family and friends to the brand new, 5 star RACV Noosa Resort. Rates from just $61 per person in a spacious 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom self contained apartment (based on 6 share) or just $67 per person in a 2 Bedroom apartment (based on 4 share).
The resort is only a 3 minute drive from Hastings Street/Main Beach or take advantage of our free regular shuttle service to the events and expo area. Secure bike & kayak storage facilities will also be available.
Resort facilities include a heated lagoon pool with beach entry, cocktail bar, gym, floodlit tennis court, day spa, bike hire and free parking.
RACV Noosa Resort – Anaconda Adventure special rates
To make a reservation call 1300 273 962 or email email@example.com.
||Auto Club (including RACQ RACV & NRMA) member rates*
|1 Bedroom Apartment
||Expansive master bedroom with King or Twin beds, second widescreen TV,ensuite, lounge room, kitchenette, private balcony or terrace.
|Double/Twin share: $100 per person ($200 room rate)
|2 Bedroom Apartment
||Large, spacious, fully self-contained apartments featuring King/Twin beds,
2 bathrooms, lounge & dining area,
wide screen TVs, fully equipped
kitchen, private balcony or terrace.
(Maximum 4 persons)
Twin share: $133 per person ($266 room rate)
Triple share: $89 per person ($266 room rate)
Quad share: $67 per person ($266 room rate)
|3 Bedroom Apartment
||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully self-contained kitchen, large open plan
living & dining area, private balcony
(Maximum 6 persons)
Triple share: $112 per person ($336 room rate)
5 share: $74 per person ($336 room rate)
6 share: $61* per person ($336 room rate)
* Pricing for RACQ, NRMA, RACV & all autoclub members. Non member pricing also available. Complimentary car parking at the resort. Free regular shuttle service to the events and expo area.
For bookings call RACV Noosa Resort on 1300 273 962 or visit
Richardson & Wrench Noosa Holidays offers the largest selection of holiday accommodation in Noosa’s, with an emphasis on the Noosa Beachfront, Hastings Street, Little Cove, Noosa Sound and properties at Sunshine Beach. With 250 holiday properties from smart budget to total luxury on offer you will be spoilt for choice.
23 Hastings St Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Phone – 07 5448 0966
Further Information - http://www.rwnoosaholidays.com.au
Noosa Caravan Park, idyllically located a short drive of pristine beaches and panoramic hinterland located in the heart of Tewantin. Our Noosa Accommodation at Noosa Caravan Park creates a relaxing sanctuary at the centre of a cosmopolitan playground. Beautifully secluded, the Park finds a perfect balance between comfort and cool contemporary style. Its comfortable and spacious layout mixes privacy with ease of convenience. Relax and soak up all our magnificent area has to offer.
143 Moorindil St, Tewantin, Queensland 4565
Phone – 07 5449 8060
Further Information - http://www.noosacaravanpark.com.au
With over 120 Noosa accommodation properties in a radius of less than 5 kms, Noosa is a true beachside holiday paradise. Noosa.com.au provides you with up-to-the-minute availability and last minute rates for the best of Noosa's accommodation providers. From backpackers and hostel-style lodgings, camping grounds and holiday parks, through to caravan parks, Noosa has the whole spectrum of budget accommodation covered. You might even look for budget hotels and budget resorts that offer the best of both worlds: affordability and the quality you would expect at higher rates.
Instant Quotes Online - www.noosa.com.au
Things to See & Do
The town of Noosa Heads sits at the northern most point of the Sunshine Coast, being 165km north of Brisbane. This cosmopolitan tourist hub is well known for its many food, wine, sporting and musical events. The closest airport is the Sunshine Coast Airport which is located a 30 minute drive away.
- Swim at one of the many beaches and bays.
- Surf at First Point, Alexandria Bay or Sunshine Beach…. or just across the road at Main Beach.
- Walk in the National Parks.
- Visit lakes and rivers.
- Take a tour or drive to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and appreciate the coastal views, waterfalls and unique shopping of Maleny, Montville and Mapleton.
- Pamper yourself with a massage or treatment at one of the many Noosa Day Spas
- Enjoy a game of golf at one of the many local golf courses
- Dine at the wonderful restaurants and cafes, located at your door along Hastings Street
- Shop in Hastings St, Gympie Terrace Noosaville or in Noosa Junction
- Visit some of the many tourist attractions on the Sunshine Coast such as Australia Zoo, Underwater World, Ginger Factory and Aussie World to name a few.
- Take lessons to surf or stand up paddle
- Book a day trip to Fraser Island
- Visit the Noosa Regional Gallery and other art galleries in Hastings St
- Climb Mt Coolum or Mt Tinbeerwah and enjoy magnificent Sunshine Coast views.
- Hire a small boat or a larger BBQ boat and meander the Noosa waterways.
- Visit the local markets, enjoy the music, food and find a bargain to take home to remember your holiday.
OR...simply do nothing but relaxing at Noosa's beautiful Main Beach.
For more Information click here
Other Related Links